Advanced Simulation for SOLIDWORKS users
It isn’t always easy to find the perfect software to simulate according to your challenges. As a SOLIDWORKS’ user, in some cases, SOLIDWORKS Simulation might be more than sufficient. However, SOLIDWORKS Simulation capabilities could simply not be enough while trying to achieve more advanced or more accurate simulations.
At Optimec Consultants, we enjoy complex and advanced simulations. In fact, our Team works daily in delivering projects, leveraging a panoply of tools and methodologies, to support our customers, in a variety of industries.
We can help you to select the right software, the right computing solution and the right methodology to satisfy your simulation needs. In fact, our advanced simulation offer is adjusted to YOUR specific applications. Do not hesitate to contact us to explore with our experts the solution that suits you better.
Do you know SIMULIA by Dassault Systèmes?
SIMULIA offers a portfolio of advanced simulation products based on market-leading technology in user-friendly and high-performance environments. SIMULIA technology covers several simulation disciplines, such as structural mechanics, computational fluid mechanics, multibody dynamics and electromagnetic field simulation, for a truly multiphysics approach to simulation. The SIMULIA technology portfolio also includes tools for process integration, system design and optimization.
When should you consider advanced SIMULIA solutions over Solidworks Simulation?
- When you face non-linear behaviour such as large deformation, non-linear material (example: hyperplastic) or managing contacts.
- When you need to anticipate failure under repeated or otherwise varying load which never reaches a level sufficient to cause failure in a single application (Fatigue)
- When you need to accurately simulate non-structural physics, such as Thermal Analysis, CFD, Electromagnetic field, multi-body dynamics, vibro-acoustics.
- When you need to run explicit simulations. Typical applications for an explicit simulation are crash test and blasting.
The power of Advanced Simulation
- Comprehensive simulation package, including Linear and Non-Linear simulation capabilities
- Implicit and Explicit solvers, under the same user interface
- State of the art pre and post processing including bidirectional connectors to Solidworks, and many other CAD tools
- Flexible material definition tools
- Proven robustness of the ABAQUS solver, available both ON-CLOUD and ON-PREMISE
- Different solvers available, to solve many different use cases
- Efficiently explore fluid flow and thermal performance design alternatives to accelerate product innovation
- Leverage full integration with CAD and PLM for concurrent, simulation-driven product development
- Easily predict steady-state and long-transient flow and thermal behavior of products with the designer-centric guided interface
- Collaborate with project stakeholders around fluid flow simulation results for informed decisions
- Include local compute using up to 16 cores – with additional compute capacity also available
- Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) – Simultaneous solid and flow heat transfer simulation
- Available both ON-CLOUD and ON-PREMISE
- Complete system analysis
- Motion prediction
- Static and quasi-static investigations
- Kinematics and dynamic analysis
- Stress and durability
- Design of Experiments (DoE) and optimization
- Realtime Analysis
- Cosimulation of SIMPACK and Simulink
- Import of Simulink model to SIMPACK
- Export of nonlinear SIMPACK model and solver to Simulink
Unlock the power of CST-Studio’ s Low and High frequency solvers
- From statics to high frequency
- Specialized solvers for applications such as motors, circuit boards, cable harnesses and filters
- Coupled simulation: System-level, hybrid, multiphysics, EM/circuit co-simulation Modeling
- All-in-one fully parametric design environment • Import/export wide variety of CAD and EDA files
- Wide range of complex material models Analysis
- Powerful post-processing and visualization tools
- Built-in optimizers High-Performance Computing
- Workstation: multithreading, GPU and hardware acceleration
- Cluster: Distributed computing and MPI
- Cloud compute: All-in-one scalable solution for accelerating simulation performance for constant and burst computing
- Available both ON-CLOUD and ON-PREMISE
Why working with Optimec Consultants?
Take advantage of our 20 years’ expertise in advanced engineering solutions, with the Engineering Process Accelerator Packages. These are proven integrated turnkey solutions that include cutting edge tools, training and side-by-side mentoring, to take you from the first baby steps to complete autonomy.Quick start up solution cloud based