True-Load: The Load Reconstruction Software from Wolfstar Technology
One of the most challenging tasks for an analyst is to develop load cases for their FEA model that match measured strain values. Typically, it will take weeks to develop the right load cases that match just one or two strain gauges at a single point in time. True-Load makes that situation a thing of the past.
True-Load is a first to market solutions that help engineers understand loads on a structure by correlating test results with FEA models economically. Moreover, the solution leverages FEA models to place strain gauges on unmodified physical parts and then back calculate loading.
Additionally, True-Load directly interfaces to FEA fatigue software to make FEA based fatigue with correlated loading events a natural part of the design cycle.
- Turn complex components into multi-channel load cells.
- Calculate loading histories from measured strain histories.
- Optimize the location of the strain gauge placement based on FEA unit loads.
- Provides unprecedented Strain Correlation on all strain channels.
- Quickly iterate on designs using load histories.