CST STUDIO SUITE: ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD SIMULATION SOFTWARE
Dassault Systèmes’ CST Studio Suite® is a comprehensive, high-performance 3D EM analysis software package for designing, analyzing, and optimizing electromagnetic (EM) components and systems.
Best-In-Class Software for EM and Multiphysics Simulation
From statics to high frequency, CST Studio Suite contains electromagnetic field solvers for applications across the EM spectrum within a single user interface, including specialized solvers for applications such as motors, circuit boards, cable harnesses and filters. CST Studio Suite solvers can also be coupled to perform system-level, hybrid, multiphysics, and EM / circuit co-simulation.
Electromagnetics is a field of physics that overlaps with many other domains. EM simulation in CST Studio Suite can be used together with other simulation tools to enable a comprehensive multiphysics simulation workflow. Co-design with other SIMULIA products allows EM simulation to be integrated into the design flow and drives the development process from the earliest stages.
Common subjects of EM analysis include the performance and efficiency of antennas and filters, electromagnetic compatibility, and interference (EMC/EMI), exposure of the human body to EM fields, electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators, and thermal effects in high-power devices.
Benefits - Enabling EM Simulation for the World’s Leading Companies
CST Studio Suite is a best-in-class software package for EM and multiphysics simulation used in leading technology and engineering companies around the world. CST Studio Suite offers considerable product to market advantages, facilitating shorter development cycles and reduced costs.
EM simulation enables the use of virtual prototyping. Device performance can be optimized, potential compliance issues identified and mitigated early in the design process, the number of physical prototypes required can be reduced, and the risk of test failures and recalls minimized.
Simulation makes it possible to see what’s going on during the device operation – from the way waves propagate in the environment, all the way to the board level inside the device – helping to optimize the product design and guarantee product quality.
- From statics to high frequency.
- Specialized solvers for applications such as motors, circuit boards, cable harnesses and filters.
- Coupled simulation: System-level, hybrid, multiphysics, EM/circuit co-simulation.
- All-in-one fully parametric design environment.
- Import/export wide variety of CAD and EDA files.
- Wide range of complex material models.
- Powerful post-processing and visualization tools.
- Built-in optimizers.
- Workstation: multithreading, GPU and hardware acceleration.
- Cluster: Distributed computing and MPI.
- Setup a collaborative space, add people and everyone works on the same set of data; it’s synchronized and version controlled as you work.
- Lightweight visualization of model, mesh, scenario, and results; help decision makers experience results and reduce time generating reports.
- Direct access to geometry.
- Web-based portal to submit and monitor CST Studio Suite jobs from anywhere.
- Run CST Studio Suite in a “connected” mode, leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Capabilities for collaboration, visualization, version control and knowledge capture.
- Supports all CST Studio Suite capabilities including continued openness to run any custom plug-ins or scripts.
- Configure, submit, and monitor CST Studio Suite solvers from 3DEXPERIENCE.