UNDERSTANDING PRODUCTS & LOADING
TRUE-LOAD is a first to market solutions that help engineers understand loads on a structure by correlating test results with FEA models economically. The software will determine optimal gauge placement based on the FEA model and calculate FE loads once the strains histories and read back in the software.
Only a few strain gauges are required, making this solution unique.
GETTING THE LOADS RIGHT
Loading measurements form the biggest source of error for performing accurate FEA calculations. Until now, loading has remained the hardest measurement to provide. Traditional load measurement, which typically is not aligned with the FEA model, wastes time and money when performing design and development iteration cycles. Save money by eliminating iteration cycles.
- Reduce test and analysis time, correlating strains & loads.
- Reduce test costs (TRANSDUCERS, TIME, DATA) by using a few optimized strain gauges. No modification of test parts.
- Increase the user’s knowledge of the loading on the structure.
- Reduce time and error in setting upscale-and-combine fatigue analysis.
- Provides the foundation for accurate fatigue analysis.
- Get away from the Garbage in – Garbage out issue about loads.
- Produce decision ready FEA analysis using strain correlated loading from TRUE-LOAD.
- Eliminate entire hardware iterations by making proper engineering decisions based on actual loading.
- Completely integrated in ABAQUS/CAE user interface and Hypermesh.
- Turn complex components into multi-channel load cells.
- Calculate loading histories from measured strain histories.
- Optimises the location of strain gauge placement based on FEA unit loads
- Generates loading histories that can be used for testing and for fatigue from FEA with easy interface to FE-SAFE
- Provides unprecedented Strain Correlation on all strain channels
- Quickly iterate on designs using load histories.