FE-SAFE: ACCURATE FATIGUE ANALYSIS
fe-safe® is the technical leader in fatigue analysis software for Finite Element models. It offers its users the most accurate and advanced fatigue analysis technology for real-world industrial applications.
fe-safe is used by leading companies in automotive, heavy truck, off-highway, marine, defense, offshore, power generation, wind energy, medical engineering and many other industries.
fe-safe has been developed continuously since the early 1990’s in collaboration with industry to ensure that it continues to set the benchmark for fatigue analysis software.
fe-safe was the first commercially available fatigue analysis software to focus on modern multiaxial strain based fatigue methods.
fe-safe is renowned for its accuracy, speed, comprehensive capabilities and ease of use.
ADD-ON MODULE: VERITY FOR FE-SAFE
A mesh insensitive structural stress method to analyse fatigue life of welds. It is recognized as a major breakthrough in the fatigue analysis of welded joints for Finite Element models. It can be used to study line welds and spot welds.
Verity is cited as approved method by:
- ASME Section VIII, Division 2, Part 5 Design By Analysis
- API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 Fitness-For-Service
ADD-ON MODULE: FE-SAFE / TURBOLIFE
A module of FE-SAFE for performing thermo-mechanical and creep-fatigue interaction based crack initiation calculations for engineering components.
- Consider complex and interacting damage mechanisms induced by creep and fatigue conditions
- Identify whether the damage is predominantly fatigue, creep or creep-fatigue interaction
- Allow for damage computations using ductility exhaustion or strain range partitioning with creep fatigue interaction
Check out the brochure HERE.
ADD-ON MODULE: FE-SAFE / RUBBER
A first commercially available and proven software tool for the fatigue analysis of elastomers. FE-SAFE/RUBBER is a,
- Unique, patented solution for the simulation of fatigue failure in elastomers
- Purpose-developed tool possessing formidable validation cases
- Developed by Endurica, leaders in the development of elastomer technology
Get more details in the brochure HERE.
With fe-safe as an integrated part of your design process, you have the ability to:
- Optimize designs to use less material
- Reduce product recalls and warranty costs
- Optimize and validate design and test programs
- Improve correlation between test and analysis within a single user interface
- Reduce prototype test times
- Speed up analysis times, thereby reducing man-time hours
- Increase confidence that your product designs pass their test schedules as “right first time“
- Calculates fatigue lives at every point on a model, producing contour plots to reveal fatigue lives and crack sites.
- Identifies which parts of a duty cycle are most damaging. In prototype testing this could mean shorter tests
- Automatic detection of contact using contact fatigue algorithms
- fe-safe® works from a standard free tet mesh. Solid and shell elements can be combined on the same model
- Assemblies of different parts, surface finishes and materials can be analysed in a single run
- Highly efficient coding plus parallel and distributed processing allow fe-safe® to analyse large FE models and report results quickly
- Advanced multiaxial algorithms are the core of fe-safe®
- Users consistently report excellent correlation with test results.
EASY TO USE
- fe-safe® has many default settings and automatically selects the most appropriate algorithm based on the selected material
- Direct interfaces to leading FEA suites such as ABAQUS, ANSYS, I-deas, Nastran (MSC, NEi, NX) and Pro/Mechanica are driven from an intuitive, single screen, Windows-based GUI
- CATERPILLAR : Predicting Fatigue Life from Measured Strain Data
- OPTIMIZING THE DESIGN OF A SUSPENSION COMPONENT FOR DURABILITY
- SHELL: THERMOMECHANICAL ASSESSMENT COKE DRUM